Simply Sensational! Immaculate corner end unit featuring 2 bedrooms and 2 baths overlooking the Choptank River and 18th Fairway. Located in the Willow Oak building adjacent to the Chesapeake Bay Resort, this 1620 sf unit boasts, wood floors, 9 +" & tray ceilings, large balcony and southern exposure with great light and water views. The inviting foyer sets the tone of the open floor plan with well integrated living, dining and kitchen space. Living room with fireplace (electric) and balcony access. Dining room flows to kitchen with granite counters, stainless appliances, pantry and breakfast nook. Primary suite with water views, sitting area, side by side & walk in closets! Primary bath with dual vanities, soaking tub and large shower. Private second bedroom, second full bath with tile floors. Upgrades include crown molding, mirror closet doors & tankless hot water heater. In unit laundry room and assigned parking space round out the offering. Conditioned 10 x 6 storage unit available separately for additional 10k! Come enjoy easy living on the Eastern Shore. Marina and golf memberships available through the Hyatt Resort separately.
Tankless Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Wa
1,620 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Dorchester County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Washer, Stove, Appliance Center, Refrigerator, Instant Hot Water
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, Elevator.
- Main Entrance Locked
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Fire Sprinklers, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Assigned Parking Space.
- Lot View
- GolfCourse, River, Water, Marina View
- Body of Water
- Choptank River
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price