Located in Cambridge's famed Historic District, the "Creighton-Hanna House" features 6 bedrooms and 2 1/2 baths. Built in 1895, and designed by the notable architect Benjamin Brown, the home has been meticulously maintained with original hardwood floors, exquisite moldings and chair railing, a beautiful fireplace and staircase. It features many unusual architectural details that have to be seen to be appreciated! You will love the side porch with brick flooring that overlooks the professionally designed gardens. The home is gracious and welcoming from the front wrought iron fence, and charming brick lined stairs and walk, to the six paneled front door and fabulous foyer! Truly one of Cambridge's finest homes!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Georgian
2 Full/1 Half
Other, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,290 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
West End Historic District
Dorchester County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Sitting Room, Foyer
- Dining Area
- Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen
- Cook Top Range, Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Trash Compactor, Washer, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Radiant, Radiators.
- Main Level Entry.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Patio
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Landscaped. Landscaping, Vegetation Planting.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)