Vintage Charm - Come & tour this newly renovated bungalow style home with a fully fenced yard, concrete driveway leading to the detached one car garage, lean to style garden shed and peaceful back deck to relax and enjoy the upcoming spring flowers. The interior space is filled with one of a kind designs. Spacious sunroom/office with vaulted metal ceiling, wood beams, ceramic tile floors and laundry area. The kitchen has custom finishes including bamboo/maple countertops, exposed brick, space saver appliances, and tile floors. High ceilings continue throughout into the living room and bedrooms with hardwood floors and a full bathroom in the hallway will tile shower tub. NEW HVAC and tankless hot water. Don't miss this one - Call today!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
Tankless Water Heater, Public Water Service
Shingle, Vinyl Siding, Stick Built, Cedar Exterior
900 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Dorchester County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Florida Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Washer, Dryer, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- 2+ Access Exits J, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Vinyl, Cedar, Shingle
- Deck, Screened-in, Porch
- Chain Link
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Back Yard. Front Yard, Rear Yard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)