Fabulous waterfront home ! Wide water views of Madison Bay are offered from this beautiful, upgraded home with lots of attention to detail. Great room featuring a fireplace and columned dining area. Granite kitchen with breakfast nook plus a butlers pantry. Large primary suite featuring a bath with double vanity and marble floors. Soak in your tub or cozy up with a book and enjoy the two sided fireplace. Two additional bedrooms and a bath. Large brick floored sunroom with a fireplace and a great view overlooking the well landscaped yard, and patio area. Attached garage. Boardwalk to the private dock with two boat lifts. Additional workshop. Amazing sunsets!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
2,066 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Dorchester County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Florida Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Dryer, Intercom System, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor, Washer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Freezer, Cook Top Range
- Marble, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- 3. Gas Burning, Wood-burning.
- 2+ Access Exits J, Entry Level Bedroom.
- TV Entry System, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Shared Driveway, Stone Driveway.
- Brick, Patio
- Lawn Sprinkler
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Bay, Trees/Woods
- Body of Water
- Madison Bay
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Riprap, Water Front, Fountain, Sidewalks, Landscaped, Fishing. Landscaping, Rip-Rapped.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price