This charming Cape Cod situated on a 2 acre lot beside the Warwick River is located in the North Dorchester School District. Custom built by the owners, the residence has been meticulously maintained. The rooms are large and bright with custom blinds and built-ins, pantry and wet bar. Partially fenced yard, kennel and underground fence will keep your pets safe. The "shed" can serve a multitude of purposes plus there is an extra storage shed.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod, 1-1/2 Story
Electric Water Heater, LP Gas Water Heater, Well
Frame, Vinyl Siding, Stone
Private Sewer System
3,675 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Telephone, Cable TV
Dorchester County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower, Whirlpool Bath
- Microwave, Electric Dryer, Self-Cleaning Oven, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Casement, Low-Emittance , Screened
- 1. Gas Burning, Fireplace Screen.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Window Treatment, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Stone, Vinyl, Frame
- Brick, Patio
- Lot View
- River, Water
- Body of Water
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Private Dock, Exterior Lighting.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price