Welcome to the Waterside Community of Oakley Beach! This 3 BR/2 Bath unit is a rare find with Choptank River views and deeded boat slip. A well-designed great room features a living area with natural gas fireplace leading out to your personal balcony with water views. The well-appointed kitchen with island/breakfast bar and dining space completes the open concept living area. Oakley Beach boasts an on the water community swimming pool and well-maintained grounds. Unit is vacant and waiting for you! 7 Oakley St. is but a few blocks from Gerry Boyle (Great Marsh) Park, the Cambridge Yacht Club, the YMCA, and Cambridge Dining. Off street parking is included with the unit. 12 Hr Notice for showings
Condo, Colonial, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
1,309 sq. ft
Electric service available, Natural Gas
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Intercom System
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump.
- 1. Mantle, Gas Burning.
- 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, Elevator.
- Main Entrance Locked
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood Floors, Combination Living/dining Room, Elevator, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- Body of Water
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Sidewalks, Exterior Lighting, Fishing.
- Community Amenities
- Pier/Dock, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price