Meticulously maintained since it was built in 2003, this 5000 square foot residence has recently undergone a major update. Located just minutes from historic St. Michaels, this gracious home nestles among towering pines and overlooks the scenic Northwest Branch of Harris Creek. Enter the spacious foyer and admire the sunny living room with fireplace and a huge bay window with waterviews. To the left, an elegant primary suite with massive walk-in closet overlooks the same tranquil view. The primary bath includes a jetted tub, double vanity, bidet and walk-in shower. Walking past the formal dining room, an arched brick entry leads to the handsome kitchen with Amish built custom cabinets, large island, granite counters and pantry. The kitchen opens to the great room with warm American cherry floors and a soaring ceiling overlooking the water. A brick-floored screened porch leads to the newly-installed dock with 5' MLW and a 10' x 20' platform. Upstairs, which may be accessed by stairs or elevator, are two bedrooms that share a bath and a bedroom with en suite bath. A separate staircase in the mudroom (which has a full bath), leads to a bonus room.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, LP Gas Water Heater, Well
4,982 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Electric service available, Cable TV
Talbot County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Mud Room, Attic
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Washer, Cooktop Downdraft, Disposal, Wall Oven
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Elevator, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Elevator, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Body of Water
- Harris Creek
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Landscaped. Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping, Partly Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price